Can I access my iCloud from my PC?
After you set up iCloud on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, videos, calendars, files, passwords, and other important information on your Windows PC. To get iCloud for Windows, see the Apple Support article Download iCloud for Windows.
How do I open my iCloud account on my PC?
Set up iCloud for Windows on your PC
- If you don't already have it, download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store. See the Apple Support article Download iCloud for Windows.
- On your Windows computer, open iCloud for Windows.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Select or deselect each feature, then click Apply.
How do I connect my PC to iCloud?
- Open your Web browser and navigate to iCloud.com (link in Resources).
- Enter your Apple ID and password into the login screen.
- Press "Enter" to access your music, photos, calendars, contacts and/or documents.
How do I view my iCloud photos on PC?
Open the iCloud for Windows app, sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID, and then choose Photos on the iCloud app to view your iCloud media in the Photos app. Open or go back to the Photos app and select the iCloud Photos tab. You will be able to see all your iCloud content.
How do I access my iCloud account?
Getting your iCloud data from an Android device is as easy as opening the iCloud website in your browser. You'll want to have your Apple ID information handy or make sure your password manager is up and running on your Android phone. Go to icloud.com in your browser. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I access my iCloud files?
Sign in to iCloud.com. Open iCloud Drive. Find and select the file. Click Download at the top of the page or double-click the file.
Why can’t I log into iCloud on my PC?
Basic steps Make sure that your Apple ID and password are correct. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here. If you get a message saying that your account is locked, see this document to unlock your Apple ID. Ensure that your computer meets the minumum system requirements.
How do I access files in iCloud?
Access your files in iCloud Drive
- On your Mac. You can access iCloud Drive in the Finder on your Mac. …
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you're on a device with iOS 11 or later, you can access your files from the Files app.
- On iCloud.com. From a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- On your PC.
How do I see all my Photos in iCloud?
In Photos on iCloud.com, do one of the following: Click Library in the sidebar to see thumbnails of all your photos and videos. Click an album or folder in the sidebar to view its contents.
How do I retrieve Photos from iCloud?
Recover photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don't see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
Can I access my iCloud account without my phone?
If you don't have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can still use iCloud Drive, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Contacts, and Notes directly from iCloud.com.
How do I get my Photos from iCloud?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud, then tap Photos.
- Select Download and Keep Originals.
How do I get files out of iCloud storage?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Tap the iCloud Drive app.
- Select the files that you want to delete, then tap Delete .
- Open the iCloud Drive folder and tap Recently Deleted.
- Select the folders or files that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
How do I access my iPhone files on my PC?
Step 1: Enable iCloud on your iPhone by visiting Settings >Device Name>iCloud. Select the content that you want iCloud to store and toggle it ON. Step 2: Go to iCloud from your PC browser and sign in with your Apple ID & Password. Step 3: You can see the backed-up files of the iPhone on your iCloud.
What do I do if I can’t get into my iCloud account?
If you recently changed your Apple ID password, you might need to update your sign-in information with iCloud services you use. Make sure that each service is using your updated sign-in information on your device. Check if you have Automatic Downloads enabled.