Where can I find the specs of my PC?
To check your PC hardware specs, from the desktop find the icon that is labeled “My Computer”. Right-click on this and select Properties. A window should appear summarizing your PC hardware specs including processor, Memory (RAM), and other system info, including Windows version. Cached
Can you check your PC specs online?
My Computer Details is the best PC Specs Checker available – now you can find out if you have a Gaming PC. Click the PC Specs button to answer all your questions. View or edit your computer details below. Two views for basic and advanced details and a view for editing your computer details.
How can I check my computer specs without settings?
Windows: Press the Windows key, type "msinfo32," and click "System Information" to view detailed hardware specs.
How do I see all device specs?
How to find computer hardware specs from Settings
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on About.
- Under the Device specifications section, check the processor, system memory (RAM), architecture (32-bit or 64-bit), and pen and touch support.
What is the shortcut for PC specs?
How to Check PC Specs Windows 10 Using System Information
- You can press Windows + R key on the key board to open Windows RUN window first. Then type msinfo32, and hit Enter button.
- You can also click Start and type System Information. And choose the best match result System Information.
How do you check if a PC has a graphics card?
How can I find out which graphics card I have in my PC?
- Click Start.
- On the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. …
- On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section.