How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer?
Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to external hard drive?
Cable. Next plug in the external. Hard drive to the computer. Then when you connect the iphone you will receive a prompt asking you to approve the iphone. Inside the windows explorer go to pc.
How do I download pictures from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification.
- Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
Where can I store old iPhone photos?
Store your photos and videos in iCloud With iCloud Photos, you can make more space available on your device and still have access to your entire full-resolution collection wherever you go. Get started with iCloud Photos: Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Tap Sync this iPhone.
Why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
If you can't import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, then check if “iCloud Photos” is turned on. To check, open “Settings” and tap “Photos. If “iCloud Photos” is turned on, go to icloud.com to find and download the photos you need. Or use CopyTrans Cloudly to download all your iCloud photos in one go.
Why can’t i transfer files from iPhone to computer?
Reason 1: Connection Problem Your PC can't recognize your device, which means photos not importing from iPhone to PC. This can be because of many reasons: USB cable is broken. The USB port is not working.
How do I copy my entire photo library to an external hard drive?
How to Move Your Photos Library Files
- Step 1: Connect Your External Storage Device. Connect your external drive to your machine. …
- Step 2: Navigate to Your Pictures Folder. …
- Step 3: Drag Photos Library to the External Drive. …
- Step 4: Open Your Copy of Photos Library. …
- Step 5: Set Your Photo Library Preferences.
How do I move photos from photos to hard drive?
Move your Photos library to the storage device
- Quit Photos.
- In the Finder, open the folder that contains your Photos library. …
- Drag the Photos library to a location on your external storage device. …
- After you've finished moving it, double-click the Photos library in its new location to open it.
How do I download pictures off my phone?
Uploading your files to your Google Drive for easy access from other devices enabling. Google drive's backup. Options is simple in the app press the menu button or icon then open the settings menu in
How do I transfer thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I permanently save photos from my iPhone?
Go to Settings > [your name]. Tap iCloud, then tap Photos. Select Download and Keep Originals.
How do I take all the photos off my iPhone?
How to Delete All Photos on Your iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Then select Library. …
- Next, tap All Photos. …
- Then tap Select. …
- Next, gently tap the last photo and drag your finger to the top of your screen. …
- Then tap the Trash icon. …
- Finally, select Delete Photos.
Why can’t I transfer all photos from iPhone to PC?
Make sure photos are not stored in iCloud. Your iPhone photos might be stored not only on your device, but also in iCloud. If option “iCloud Photo” is activated, then your photos are always copied to Apple servers. It might be the reason why you don't find your photos when you connect your iPhone to PC.
Why can’t I transfer some photos from iPhone to PC?
This usually means that you are only storing a smaller preview of your images on the iPhone. The images are actually stored on the iCloud. For this reason, when you are trying to transfer data, photos won't import from iPhone to PC. Under iCloud, go to Photos and disable this option.